Had a conversation with Jackie DiBella and Tony Valado of The EGC Group the other morning about their upcoming half-day Long Island Digital Summit. They've got a great vision for this event and what it can offer to the Long Island professionals working in the digital space as well as the business community that is working to understand it. I'm very excited to see another quality event in the digital and social space happening on Long Island.
They're bringing in some impressive speakers:
Joanna O'Connell - Senior Analyst, Forrester Group
Morning Digital Panel Discussion
- Chris McCann - President, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM
- Michael Stromer - VP Customer Connections, JetBlue Airways
- Lance Ulanoff - Editor-in-Chief, Mashable
- Elliot Nix - mSearch Head of Industry, Google
- Tony Valado - Digital Strategist, The EGC Group
In case you're wondering, I'm going. Based on the Tony and Jackie's description, this is the type of event that fits my vision of what we need more of on Long Island; quality information, relevant speakers, value for our community and a potential to shine a light on our region nationally.
If you're able to come, use this discount code for a 10% discount: litweetup2012
LI Digital Summit